Sunday, May 26, 2013

New Teaser - Don't Lie to Me. Coming July 2013

He leaned down and rested his forehead on mine, inhaling softly and rubbing his nose into my hair.

“You smell like peaches and cream and I haven’t been able to get this smell, or the taste of your lips, or the feel of your hips out of my head. I feel like I’m losing complete control but I can’t stop thinking about you; or wanting you.”

“You make that sound like a bad thing.”

“It has the potential to ruin me.”

With his head on mine, I couldn’t look up and see the torment in his eyes that I could hear in his wavering voice. I don’t know what he meant by that, but I knew he wasn’t talking professionally. Maybe he felt the same way I did about him. Taking a risk and being with Jack McMillan would most definitely ruin me for all other men. And open the door to have my heart shattered into a million pieces all over again.



*As always, this might be edited, changed, or deleted prior to publication. Please feel free to share on blogs, facebook, twitter, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment