Monday, December 30, 2013

In with a BANG!

2013 ushered in a year that has been one of the wildest and craziest years of my life.

I have YOU to thank for that! So Thank you! Pop some champagne and celebrate my excitement of releasing THREE books in a year with me. One which hit the Amazon Bestseller List. It's a huge accomplishment and I wouldn't have been able to reach it without the amazing bloggers and readers and fellow authors that I have the privilege of meeting and getting to know!

<3 <3 <3 big time!

And 2014 is beginning with a few exciting first couple of months.

REMEMBERING US is coming!
 

And with the new release, I will be giving away ARCs over the next couple of weeks so make sure you check out my facebook page for more information.

I'm so excited to get Adam and Amy's story into your hands. I hope it makes you laugh, makes you smile, pull your hair, and hopefully - makes you want to throw your ereader a few times. (please don't - otherwise I may feel obligated to replace it;-))

And in March, I'm heading to the Big Apple for my FIRST signing! I can not wait to meet the ladies at the Authors In The City signing, and to meet readers and fans and *wiggles eyebrows* cover models.

It's sure to be an incredibly fun weekend.

And then!? Because this isn't enough!? I'll also be releasing the first book in my new series in late March/Early April. With hopefully, the second book to follow it quickly so there isn't too long of a wait for you :) Daemon, Ryker, Jaden, Finn.....these guys will make you swoon and take you for a ride on the back of their bikes like no other.

So that's it....the first look into my upcoming year. I'll be busy writing, reading, playing with my kiddos and hoping and praying like crazy that our horribly bitter cold winter passes quickly. And in the meantime, we'll be drinking lots of hot chocolate and eating bowlfuls of Skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment